Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sic 'Em Bears

We took Caleb and Caroline to their 2nd Baylor homecoming this year. We left our house around 6:30am so that we could get to Waco in time for the parade. I have been going to the parade since I was a little girl and it's always so fun to see friends and family!

Caroline loved sitting in Nana's lap waving at everyone in the parade. Caleb got so excited everytime someone would walk by with a ball. He even went up to someone in the parade and managed to get a football away from them for a little while. As you can imagine, he was not very happy when Brett made him give it back!

After the parade we went to a couple of shops, ate lunch with my family, and then headed back home. It was a short trip but worth it! Caleb and Caroline were exhausted when we got home but I think they enjoyed their day! We can't wait until next year!

I don't have any pictures to post b/c we forgot our camera! However, Caleb and Caroline looked so cute in their Baylor outfits!

No comments: