One day we went to the mall to do some shopping and play. The play area was packed because it was raining outside so we decided to ride the carousel. Both kids liked it at first but after a few minutes Caleb got tired of it and wanted me to hold him the rest of the ride! It was hard to take pictures but here are a couple I got:
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Riding the Carousel with Nana
Brett was out of town this week so Caleb, Caroline, and I spent several days with nana pawpaw. The kids had a great time and I loved having some help! Thanks nana and pawpaw for a fun week!
One day we went to the mall to do some shopping and play. The play area was packed because it was raining outside so we decided to ride the carousel. Both kids liked it at first but after a few minutes Caleb got tired of it and wanted me to hold him the rest of the ride! It was hard to take pictures but here are a couple I got:

One day we went to the mall to do some shopping and play. The play area was packed because it was raining outside so we decided to ride the carousel. Both kids liked it at first but after a few minutes Caleb got tired of it and wanted me to hold him the rest of the ride! It was hard to take pictures but here are a couple I got:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment