Brett and I went to Hawaii a few weeks ago without the kids. We missed them a lot but knew they were in good hands with the grandparents. We didn't do much except lay by the pool and beach, sleep in, and eat great food. We took a ton of pictures but I won't bore you with all of them. Here are a few of my favorites.
We went to a luau the first full day there. It was so fun--great entertainment and yummy food & drinks!
Here is a view from our hotel room.
One day we drove around the island to several different beaches. This was one that I thought was beautiful!
The front of our hotel.
3 comments:
darn! i was hoping to see some pictures of Brett in a speedo! :0
I have been waiting for the Hawaii pics! It looks beautiful! Hope you had a GREAT time.
Awesome pictures! Looks like yall had a great time.
Post a Comment