Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

ECPTA Fall Fest

On Wednesday night Caleb and Caroline dressed up in their Halloween costumes and went to the ECPTA Fall Fest. They were a little overwhelmed by all of the kids in their costumes but I think they had a good time. They had a bounce house, balloon animals, face painting, food and games!

Caleb loved the bounce house!



















Caroline with her pink flower balloon.













Caleb enjoying a little snack.













Caroline having her snack with her sweet, clown friend Chloe!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Theaux Family said...

Love the giraffe costumes!!! They are precious!

Lesley Boyd said...

The costumes are perfect!!! So cute!!

angie said...

Those costumes are precious. I just love getting to see pictures of your sweet kids...blogging is pretty AWSEOME! I tagged you this weekend, I know I know...check it out when you get a chance:)