Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

North Pole Express

On Friday night we took Caleb and Caroline to ride the North Pole Express train. We parked at the convention center and rode a bus to the train station. The kids thought the bus ride was so cool! We walked around a little and watched a show and then it was time to get on the train. On the train we sang some songs and then Santa came by for a visit! After gettting off the train we walked through a model train exhibit that was huge! The whole night was a little overwhelming for Caleb and Caroline but overall I think they had a fun time. When it was over we got to get back on the bus to get to our car (again, so exciting for C & C!).

Daddy and Caleb on the bus ride.














Happy boy!













Caroline being shy for Santa (sorry--we didn't get any pics of Santa--just the kids reactions!)













Mrs. Clause talking with Caleb
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

angie said...

What a fun idea! I got your sweet picture today. I could just eat those two up, sooo cute! I hope you have a great Christmas:)

The Theaux Family said...

I'm so glad yall enjoyed the North Pole Express. If we ever do it again, we are not going to do it during Taylor's nap time. Enough said.