Brett and I are back from a few days in St.Lucia. It was so beautiful and we had a great time! Every morning we would sleep in, eat breakfast and then either head to the pool or the beach for the entire day! It was wonderful! We did actully get off of our chairs one day and did a little water skiing and sailling. Of course, we could barely walk the next day from the skiing!
Thanks to Nana and Pawpaw for watching Caleb and Caroline! They had a great time and are a little spoiled from all of the fun things they got to do! They went to the museum, the park, the library, toy shopping, and got to spend time with their cousins! What a fun week!
Here are a few pics from the trip....



4 comments:
So BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad you had a great trip. Mark and I leave for maui on the 25th, and I cannot wait!!! I hope you guys have a great Easter.:)
so, so jealous!!!
Sounds like my dream vacation! =) Glad you guys had fun!
WOW! So glad you got to get away!
Post a Comment