Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Caleb and Caroline!

Today my little munchkins turn 3 years old! I really don't know how that happened...it seems like just yesterday that they were born! 

Both of them woke up very excited that today was their actual birthday. They both asked about having a party today and I had to remind them that they had one on Saturday! But, they were happy that Nana, Amy, Maddie, and Emma came over to play, go out to lunch, and go the park to feed the ducks and eat cupcakes! 

Your mommy and daddy love you more than you can imagine and we know that this year is going to be so much fun!


Here are some pics from their 1st and 2nd birthdays and then a couple we took before their party on Saturday.

 
 
 
 









Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rosemond said...

Happy birthday, Caleb and Caroline!! Being three is so much fun!

jrodges said...

Happy Birthday Kiddos :).
Katherine can you believe 3 years already for our babies!!!!! WOW! :)

angie said...

I cannot believe they are 3!!! Looks like they had a really fun party and I love the flasback pics:-). Also I need one of those precious cupcake shirts for my niece for her first bday...where did you find those?