Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School


Today was Caleb and Caroline's first day of school. This morning they woke up a little tired but got excited when they remembered today was a school day! When we got to their classroom they gave me a hug and ran in and didn't look back! This afternoon I picked them up and they both seemed really happy and said they had a good day. Caroline told me she got to learn Spanish, just like Dora! Caleb said he got to make an apple out of a paper plate and go to music class. I'm excited about this year and know they are going to learn a lot, have so much fun, and meet lots of sweet friends! Here are some pictures we took on the front porch this morning. They aren't great but it's the best I could do this morning!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jrodges said...

Cute!!!!!!!! Hope they had so much fun! :)

The Theaux Family said...

They are so cute! I'm so glad they had a great first day of school! Love the front door school pics!

Melissa said...

They are so big! I love their pictures...just too cute. Isn't it bittersweet how little time we actually have at home with them?

angie said...

They do look so big! I love first day pictures!!!