Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Singing (and fighting) Shepherds


Last night Caleb and Caroline were in a Christmas program for their preschool. The 3's were shepherds and sang while the 4's were all different characters and had some speaking parts. It was precious! However, Caroline and the boy next to her decided to get in a full on fight in the MIDDLE of the program! I could tell they were not saying kind words to each other and kept pointing, etc. Hilarious but also made me a little nervous that she would smack him! The pictures below are kind of hard to see but in the first one Caroline is on the top row and on the second one she has been moved down to the bottom row. Nice. Nana and Pawpaw came to see the performance. My dad said that at least we know she can stick up for herself. I agree--I don't think that will ever be a problem for our sweet Caroline.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

angie said...

he he:-). that's hilarious!

Lesley Boyd said...

now that is funny!!! she just looks so innocent:) hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!

mstephen said...

So funny, those sweet looks can be deceiving! Like you said, at least you know she will stand up for herself...hysterical!

Melissa said...

I'm sure she was just telling him exactly what he was supposed to be doing. What a hoot! She probably stole the show...in a good way! They are adorable :-)