Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sweet Samuel


On Friday, December 17th we picked the kids up from school around 3:00 and headed towards Texas. After many stops, movies and snacks we finally arrived at Nana and Pawpaws on Satruday evening! We were so happy to be there and to start celebrating Christmas with our families! That night we went to sleep and around 3:00am my parent's phone rang b/c Amy was in labor! My mom and I hurried over to Amy and Jonathan's house, she stayed there with the 2 sleeping sisters, and I went to the hospital with Amy and Jonathan! A few short hours later at 5:40 am Samuel was born! And, he was absolutely perfect!

Mom brought Emma and Maddie up to the hospital to meet Samuel around 6:30 and then we took the girls back to her house for some breakfast and to play with Caleb and Caroline. Later that afternoon we took everyone else back to the hospital to meet Samuel.

I can't explain how thrilled I was to be there for his sweet birth. I miss him so much already and can't wait to see his sweet face! Here are some pics from the hospital.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: