We were so happy that Nana, Aunt Christene, and Aunt Betty came to see Eli and stopped by our house for a visit. It was so fun to see everyone and Caleb and Caroline loved all of the attention. We hope you guys come back soon!
Here are some pictures from the weekend. We don't have any of baby Eli yet...hopefully I'll be able to get some soon once he gets well and out of the hospital!
Caleb and Caroline watching Elmo (their favorite!)
Having some juice at the picnic table.
Today while I was making lunch I walked into the living room to find this. They had pulled the laundry out and were taking a quick nap!
Having fun sitting in their seats outside.



2 comments:
AAAAAAdorable!!! I love them sitting on their little chairs!
i love the nap in the laundry! wish my kids would sleep!! love you
Post a Comment